· Must be a graduating senior of an Ithaca High School pursuing a post-secondary education at a college or university, or post-secondary underclassman currently enrolled at a college of university pursuing a Pharmacology degree (first preference but non-exclusive) or a degree in a qualifying Licensed (Human) Health Profession;
· Previous recipients may re-apply without preference;
· Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale;
· Must demonstrate financial need;
· Must provide a personal letter of reference from a non-family member (such as clergy, teacher or advisor); and
· Must submit a one page, typewritten essay outlining why you chose this (pharmacology or medical) field of study and what you hope to accomplish.
One scholarship available for as much as $600.