||Mobile Food Pantry
||Registration: 4:00 p.m.
Food Distribution: 4-6:00 p.m. or until no food remaining
||Who can participate?
• Senior citizens on fixed incomes
• Families/individuals with limited or low income jobs
• Only open to residents in Gratiot County
What you need to bring
• Proof of residency in Gratiot County – valid driver’s license or Michigan ID and one piece of mail from where you live in Gratiot County
• Participants MUST bring boxes, bags or containers to carry food
For more information about the mobile pantry,
call the Greater Lansing Food Bank at (517) 908-3680