||Mobile Food Pantry-Ashley
||East Washington Church
8051 S. Crapo Rd., Ashley
||In partnership with Bannister United Methodist Church & EastI Washington Church, Ashley United Methodist Church & Pompeii United Methodist Church, FREE fresh & non-perishable food items will be distributed at a MOBILE FOOD PANTRY for Gratiot County Residents.
If you or someone you know must choose between buying food, filling prescriptions or having a tough time putting food on their table, please tell them about this important program.
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Registration at 4 p.m.
Food Distribution from 4 p.m.- 6 p.m. or until all the food is distributed.
East Washington Church
8051 S. Crapo Rd.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
• Senior citizens on fixed incomes
• Families/individuals with limited or low income jobs
• Only open to residents in Gratiot County
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
• Proof of residency in Gratiot County – valid driver’s license or Michigan ID and one piece of mail from where you live in Gratiot County
• Participants MUST bring boxes, bags or containers to carry food
For more information about the mobile pantry, call the Greater Lansing Food Bank at (517) 908-3680.