- Graduating seniors of Ithaca High School;
- Students who have at least two years of high school experiences participating in the fine arts (visual or performing) including, but not limited to, painting, drawing, pottery, music, drama, choir, etc;
- For pursuit of post-secondary education in the performing or visual arts or in education;
- Academic achievement of a 2.5 minimum gpa based on a 4.0 scale;
- Demonstration of financial need; and
- Previous recipients of this scholarship may reapply with no preference over new applicants.
One scholarship available for as much as $1000