||Mobile Food Pantry-LRUMC
||9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
||Lincoln Road United Methodist Church
9479 W. Lincoln Rd., Riverdale
||WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
• Senior citizens on fixed incomes
• Families/individuals with limited or low income jobs
• Only open to residents in Gratiot County
WHAT TO BRING:
• Proof of residency in Gratiot County– valid driver’s license or Michigan ID and one piece of mail from where you live
• Participants MUST bring boxes, bags or containers to carry food
For more information about the mobile pantry, call Greater Lansing Food Bank at (517) 908-3680.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.