Ceo Bauer and Ardis Bauer Williams Scholarship
Join the Commitment
About the Scholarship
For Carson-City High School students pursuing an education in the field of agriculture of forestry.
Ceo Bauer and his sister, Ardis, were born on their parents’ farm two miles west of Carson City in the early 1920s. They attended the red brick one-room school through the eighth grade and graduated from Carson City High School in 1940 and 1941. Interestingly, their parents, Ceo Senior and Amy, both graduated from Carson High School in 1921.
Number of Awards and Value
Up to three, for as much as $2,000 each
- Must be graduates of Carson City-Crystal High School pursuing a post-secondary education at an accredited college or university;
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 25;
- Preference given to those pursuing an education in the field of agriculture or forestry;
- If no applicants pursuing an education in the field of agriculture or forestry, consideration will be given to demonstrated financial need, career aspirations and community service;
- No preference given for academic achievement, except in the case of prior recipient applications;
- Prior recipients of this scholarship may apply (college transcript required confirming minimum 2.00
- GPA over the previous two terms based on a 4.00 scale);