Loren and Becky Roslund Scholarship
Join the Commitment
About the Scholarship
Loren and Becky Roslund began building their farm in 1977. As their daughters, Angie and Allison were born, the family farm continued to practice modern technology and efficiency, all the while remembering to keep the family involved. After growing up with agriculture at their fingertips, the Roslund Family established this scholarship in 2009 to assist other young adults interested in the agricultural or agri-business field. The scholarship is awarded to any graduating high school senior in Gratiot County to pursue a degree in agriculture, engineering, computers, drafting or similar area of study at a university, college or trade school.
Number of Awards and Value
one, for as much as $1,000.
Must be a graduating senior of a Gratiot County high school pursuing post-secondary education at a college, university or vocational/trade school;
- Previous recipients may reapply without preference;
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on 4.0 scale;
- Preference to students pursuing a career in agriculture, engineering, computer-aided drafting or similar area;
- Must demonstrate financial need;
- Must provide a personal letter of reference from a non-family member (such as clergy, teacher or advisor