Mercantile Bank Scholarship
Join the Commitment
About the Scholarship
Mercantile Bank of Michigan is known for investing philanthropy in Gratiot County through various ways. To award and recognize future generations for their achievements and aims of being community leaders; the Mercantile Bank Scholarship was established in 2018. This scholarship supports a Gratiot County resident in pursuit of post-secondary education who is dedicated to community and volunteerism.
Number of Awards and Value
One, for as much as $500
- Must be a graduating senior of Gratiot County high schools or adult residing in Gratiot County;
- Must be pursuing undergraduate study only;
- Accepted to/attending a university, college or school of high education, including industrial, techie or vocational school;
- Community Service required;
- 2.5 minimum grade point average 9 (based on a 4.0 scale); and
- Personal letter of reference required.