· Must be a graduating senior from a Gratiot County high school pursuing a post-secondary degree in agriculture or agriculture-related fields at a college, university, vocational or trade school
· Previous recipients may reapply with no priority preference;
· First preference given to students with a farm family background;
· Academic excellence;
· Demonstration of high moral character;
· Evidence of service to community; and
· Completed essay on the applicant’s farm family background and its impact on who you are and what you wish to become.
Two scholarships available for as much as $1,500 each.