· Must be a graduating senior from a Gratiot County high school pursuing a post-secondary degree in agriculture or agriculture-related fields at a college, university, vocational or trade school
· Previous recipients may reapply with no priority preference;
· First preference given to students with a farm family background;
· Academic excellence;
· Demonstration of high moral character;
· Evidence of service to community; and
· Completed essay on the applicant’s farm family background and its impact on who you are and what you wish to become.
As many as three scholarships available for as much as $1,200 each.